SSDD

Just another in another week in another year. As far as I know I work, I do schoolwork, and then I play. It makes me feel there's something better I could be doing with my life >.< and I also makes me wish my mind was more poetic and sensible but [to my great misfortune] its not.... I spend my days listening to music and daydreaming of something better, like walking under the Eiffel Tower or riding a gondola through venice...not sitting in a stinking house with people I less than get along with.

Yeah and what happens next is people will tell me to get off my ass and do something, sad point is I can't [yet] because the "job" market isn't really open...you can thank that to your lovely president and his war....I really don't care what the governments idea for it was but the sad part of it is, its costing me to be American. Yeah its a cool country, but when I have plenty of experiance and I'm a hard worker it still doesn't mean shit right now. Unless you've had a paying job before you apply you usually wont get hired.

No comments:

People