Little things

I find it sad sometimes that I can't remember many happy times in my childhood I wish I could, Maybe I just forgot but it makes me wonder sometimes...what happend? what is so bad that my mind is blocking it out? I will never know. I try to embrace every day anew but sometimes its difficult when the past embodies itself in someone in your family, always troubling my mind and sometimes.....ruining my day.

I'm happy ^-^ but only because of two little girls that brighten my life, one is my siblings' child and the other is my fiancee.

My neice, always reminding me to find joy in the little things - no matter how silly.

My love, for giving my the support and the love that has kept me alive for almost 4 years. As they say "behind every great man there is a great and loving wife"

Friendship as I learned over the past several years is the only way to survive. I don't know what I can call a person who has no friend other than lonely. Without them life is empty.

Nothing feels more exciting than sharing something you love with another, making memories that last forever.

No comments:

People