Field of paper flowers - a poem

For all the things i have done this day
I sit and write and just obey
for every pathetic word that falls from that mouth
for every time she screams and she shouts
I think to myself
why am I here?
what happend to all those things that used to be there?
what happend to the friends full of such love and such care?
what to has happend to her beautiful face?
the happy iridescence that filled this place.
Always alone on the edge of a cliff
for me it is not a curse, but a gift
A way to seperate myself from the world
where I can let my thoughts unwind and unfurl.

Where the all beauty far surpasses
anything that can be found awash in the world's masses
from the purple sun in its deep violet glare
to the summerset blossoms so white and so fair,

I found my happiness in a world unfair.

No comments:

People