Am I alittle sick or alittle sane?

My life and family have never supported me about my dreams and at this point I don't care to tell them. My dream is to learn as much as I can about the world and about children. As far as things for myself I want a house in the countryside and I want to make a club for teens to hang out in.

It's been a dream to make and run a bar(minus the alcohol) for teens, somewhere that the local kids can come and hang out in, without having to worry about having strangers around them, most of all adults.
I also wanted to get local bands and even professional booking there so there is a good variety of music.
Basically it's something I never had in my teen years and I think it would be a good way to give to the teens of the next generation.
I don't have a business plan yet, but I'm working on it ^-^

but who knows? it's just a dream.

No comments:

People