Highschool never ends

I know that this is pretty easy to figure out but hehe still it's true. It's funny we always revert back to what we learned as a child even though we don't realize it or want to acknowledge it. All me life people around especially family haven't changed in my 18 and a half years of minuscule existence they may have matures in the mannerisms but deep down they've never changed and sometimes I think about my life and realize that all things that I want are so simple...it surprises me, even more so that it is a stereotypical thing its called loving someone and having them return it back and I've been like that since I was a tiny child because for reason I never quite felt loved, I always felt distant like I was never part of what I was doing. I watch the people around me grow up and they're either chasing the same dreams or completely gave up on them. Is everyone that uncertain? are we really that weak? I don't know what's going in this world but people are giving away there hopes, dreams, and even their very lives. Cynical isn't the word I hopeless is more like it.....fit in or get out and its sad that this the slogan for almost the whole world from america to india the world sells it self on looks and beauty nothing more.

No comments:

People