Subconsciously yours

Love and all it entail wrenching at our hearts so destined to fail.
This heart hurting to feel even the slightest bit of it.
Then she walked in front of me her hair flitting on the breeze
One word from her could have brought me to my knees
Walking there with her quiet little smile
leaving me breathless all the while.
Nothing in that moment mattered to me,
Just all the beauty I could see.
Something was missing she smiles but I only feel emptiness
Something was troubling her, it was in her eyes
She was staring at her shoes
Then she looked up and her eyes met mine
She looked away and then she sighed
Then I knew this something was a boy
Maybe she'd loved him but that had died
She's always there right front of me
But I always need what I don't want
and want what I can't have
And so must my love lay with who I love
and not with who I see.


No comments:

People